Tallahassee, Fla. — In 2018, Florida set a tourism record for the eighth consecutive year drawing 126.1 million out-of-state visitors, and this year AAA ranks Orlando as the number one summer destination in the world! With Florida poised to break another tourism record and many residents looking forward to holiday weekends and vacations, the Florida Department of Health (FDOH) encourages everyone to maximize the health benefits and fun of days spent in and around Florida’s waters: play it safe and keep it healthy.
- It Summertime, Florida - Keep It Safe and Healthy at the Beach, Lake, River or Spring Video Accompaniment
- Washing Your Hands Saves Lives Video Accompaniment
- Nurses Week - Recognizing Nurses as Crucial to Health Care Video Accompaniment
- National BBQ Month — Grill Masters Follow These Tips for Outdoor BBQs Video Accompaniment
- Floridians and Visitors Urged to Get Vaccinated Against Measles Video Accompaniment