Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health is beginning the administrative rulemaking process to put into rule clinical eligibility criteria and redetermination requirements for the Children’s Medical Services (CMS) Managed Care Plan.
- Dr. Weatherly Appointed To Genetics and Newborn Screening Advisory Council
- Letter to House Health Quality Subcommittee
- Florida Department Of Health Issues Suspension And Restriction Orders
- Florida Department Of Health Recognizes National Licensed Practical Nurses Week
- Floridians Reminded To Get Your Vaccine Before Halloween
- Regular Screenings and Early Detection Key in Breast Cancer Fight
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals