Wakulla County Clinical and Nutrition Services
- Personal health services specializing in women's care, which includes family planning, obstetrics, breast and cervical cancer screening.
- Immunizations for school admission, flu, and other diseases
- Dental services are available by appointment for:
- children age 0 - 20 who have Staywell, Straight Medicaid, CMS, Head Start, PedICare, or Healthy Kids.
- Some services are availble for adults on Staywell.
- School health staff are professionally trained to advocate for children's health and safety within the educational setting. They provide health services to a steady flow of students in the school clinic.
- WIC (Women Infants and Children program)